I also did my other sleeve for the 17th c bodice today, which means that the bodice is structurally done (except the hem, but that's because I'm attaching the skirt to half of it. Next step is to add all the trim, and the hook and eye closures in front. And I won't be using the trim I posted in the pictures last time, since there just wasn't enough, so I went to Joanns today and found a similar, though slightly cheaper looking trim. I bought 7 yards, which is probably (hopefully) overkill, but we'll see. It's still a lace with pearls combo.
And all that today, while having an eight hour rehearsal for the show I'm doing right now - Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type (it's theatre for young audiences). I'm having a blast!
No pics, since it's too late for me to try stuff on tonight, but I hope to have pics fairly soon.