May 24th, 2011

A nearly finished photo shoot!

The floral polonaise is almost done! All it needs is a hem on the bottom of the gown and on the sleeves, and a hook and eye at the top of the bodice and on the belt. I've also decided to add a little scalloped box pleated trim at the cuff of the sleeve, and I need to make a real fichu. At this point, I'm planning on wearing it to the opening ice cream social at Costume College. But since it looks pretty much done, I decided to have a photo shoot today! So here are some of my favorite pictures of the floral polonaise, the 17th c gown, and the chemise a la reine, under the cut.



Collapse )

Collapse )

Collapse )