September 2nd, 2011

Jane skirt done

I think I forgot to mention this last week, but I finally got a job! However, since I am now nannying 5 days a week, plus having rehearsals 3-4 nights per week, my sewing is going a bit slower. And now I have a rush commission to sew a doublet in time for the norcal Ren Faire costume check, so my stuff will now be put on hold completely until that is done.

Nevertheless, I finished my petticoat and skirt for Jane - they were mostly done before the weekend, except hems, which are now complete. For now. Though I think I'm going to take the trim off the petticoat and put it on the skirt instead, since it's not laying properly.

Here's a couple pics.