October 13th, 2011

We have a winner!

I spent the morning working on my sleeves. Sleeve #4 seems to work. Thank you so much centuriessewing for the link to that sleeve. I used that diagram to redo my sleeve #2. There's no pulling anywhere, and the fit seems really good. The only thing I need to figure out now is how to keep it puffing out, instead of puffing up.

Here are pictures of sleeve #4 (again, kindly ignore the fact that I am too lazy to put on a corset and do up the majority of my buttons).


I also did the bulk of the high white collar last night. I just have to finish it off with the tie and a closure.