I finished my mom's Dickens dress in time to go to the GBACG meetup day on Saturday. I will update with pictures of her actually in the dress at some point, but for right now, here's a couple pics of it on Antoinette (though it really is way too big for her, so it looks slightly strange. I used the same simplicity pattern that I did for my black and gold checked dress I made last year, but I extended the peplum of the bodice, added a ruffle to the skirt, and trimmed it out totally differently. And it came out looking just like my sketch, which is certainly nice. :) I still want to make her a set of undersleeves, and she bought a nice crochet collar at the faire on Saturday, so that should help to fluff out the ensemble.