?

Log in

No account? Create an account

April 10th, 2018

I finished cutting out all the corset mockup pieces yesterday, but didn't feel like assembling them. So hopefully I won't lose anything before I put them together!

Instead, I switched over to the Regency dress. I decided to go with the red-shot-black silk taffeta I had in the stash, because that's just more sensible. I got all the skirt pieces cut out, and cut out and assembled a mockup of the bodice. I'm hoping to be able to fit it today, though I'm most likely seeing a movie tonight, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have. The funny thing is, the fabric I used for my mockup is an old floral bedsheet, which is the same fabric I used for my first ever Regency dress, when I was in high school (it's the second "historical" costume I ever made). I'm thinking about just using that for the bodice lining, as a little nod to that first dress.

Tags:

Latest Month

July 2018
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com