?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I got a tiny bit done on the 1830s dress yesterday between work and rehearsal. I cut out the other sleeve lining, and then started on making the piping. I cut about 7 yards worth of bias strips, and got maybe .5 yds actually sewn before I ran out of time. Usually I use a cotton yarn for making piping, but it always looks so tiny that it almost seems pointless. So this time I'm using a thicker acrylic yarn. Hopefully it works out okay! I would love to at least be able to finish making the piping today, but I work later today than I did yesterday, and still have rehearsal, so even that might be too much to accomplish today. 

For lack of better sewing content, here's a picture of my giant sleeve. 

Tags:

Latest Month

January 2018
S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com