?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

My new stabilizer arrived yesterday, but I unfortunately wound up ordering the wrong kind. Because there's not time to order more, and it's way more expensive when you buy it from Joanns, I decided to do a stem motif between work and rehearsal yesterday, and it seemed to go okay. Hopefully it can handle the flower section, too. It's very slightly stretchy, and not as papery as what I've always used. It's still Pellon tearaway, but it's EZ Tear instead of Stitch N Tear... I didn't realize there were two kinds. Whoops! Hopefully I might have a chance to test it on a flower on Saturday morning. And by test, I still mean doing it directly on the skirt. I don't have time for anything else! 

Latest Month

August 2019
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com