?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Jan. 23rd, 2019

I wound up being very unproductive with my sewing time yesterday, though I think I at least figured out the base crinolette shape for the Fairy Godmother. I took my old Ren Faire hoops, took out the top wire, and decreased the circumference on all the others (particularly the bottom hoop). I added my Jane bustle on top, and pinned the hoops to the bustle in the CB and sides, so that it lifts up the back of the hoops just slightly, making it a tiny bit more elliptical. 



I think it works! But now I need to make a new petticoat to go over it, since none of my existing ones are the right shape. 

I tried draping silk to figure out the funky drapes in the overskirt afterwards, but that's where my brain shut off. Also, I thought I had cut out the whole plaid bodice mockup. Apparently I've only cut out three pieces. :( 

And though I felt better yesterday, I'm back to feeling crappy today. Blurgh. 

Latest Month

July 2019
S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com