- Halloween -- definitely something Disney. I think at this point, it's between the pink and white striped Mary Poppins returns bustle dress or an 1890s Ariel, either with the pink dress or the white wedding dress.
- November Disneyworld Dapper Day Trip -- I plan to rewear a lot of what I have already made, and only make one new thing, which I think will be a Dapper bound Rapunzel.
- Dickens Fair on the final day -- I hope to have my burgundy velvet fashion plate dress done by then, because I think it would be perfect to wear at Dickens. (This fashion plate, which hangs above my dresser and taunts me every time I see it)
Other things for later next year:
- Ikea print working class 18th c
- Daniel Deronda riding habit
Though I'm sure I'll come up with a ton more ideas at CoCo!