Pictures on instagram, as usual!
The to-do list is back to feeling pretty reasonable
- Thurs - Starch all my petticoats
- Thurs - Make evening chemise
- Friday - Hem 1840s skirt
- Friday - Figure out a smaller hat option for the Edwardian dress, so I don't have to bring my giant one down there
- Friday - Add lace to the dining scarf I ordered (?), which should arrive Friday
- Friday - Add hooks and eyes to my FG petticoat
- Saturday - Check hairpieces with my current hair color this weekend, and buy more options if necessary.
- Sunday - Pack
- Make a balayeuse for the gala gown? (if time - I can't figure out how much it really needs this, either)
Put bows on the gala reticule(I purchased ribbon for this, but I do not love it. I think I may actually wait to add the bows and ties until after I get to CoCo, in case I find something better in the marketplace) Add bars to my FG belt(I think I'm going to do this while I'm getting dressed at CoCo, because I would have to put on the whole outfit in order to know where to put the bars.)