While waiting for the ribbon to arrive, though, I did start the chemisette. I found some lawn or batiste in my stash, gathered up the front piece, cut a neckline, and cut the back pieces and the neck ruffle. The backs are attached to the front, so I plan to try it on today and mark where the side hems should be, and where the bottom should end. I think I'm going to do 1-2 buttons and loops at the back towards the top, plus the drawstring around the bottom. It's a back-closing chemisette, though, so it seems kind of weird.
The funny thing is, in last week's youtube video, I mention never winging it for a project, and then I totally winged it on the chemisette. Here's a link to the youtube video.
Anyway, other than doing whatever machine-sewing I can on the chemisette today, I'm probably going to switch projects and start on the Tissot bustle, and leave the remaining hand-sewing on this project until the weekend.