I did manage to do some sewing, though. The skirt is mostly assembled, but I realized that I need a wider back panel than 1 width of the fabric. I kind of figured this was the case, so I have two app. 12" strips that will need to be flatlined and sewn into the skirt. Other than where those new panels, go, though, the skirt is assembled, and I even pleated up most of the top of the skirt already, so putting it on the waistband should be a little easier, and I hope to get to that tonight.
I also cut the strips for all the bodice trimming. I'm not exactly sure what sort of pleated trim it will be - I think I need to look up a little more inspiration first, but before I start playing with it, I need to hem all my strips, because supima cotton frays when you look at it wrong. I'd love to get that started tonight, but I don't know if it will actually happen.